Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees

My husband, Tyler, and I get home and it’s 2 am and I don’t feel like making dinner so I asked Tyler if he just wanted his “Hungry Man” tv dinner..he said yeah that’s fine.

I wanted a French bread pizza so I put both of them in the oven... well 15 mins goes by and I go and check on our food.. everything’s good.. not ready yet but almost so I walk away and let it cook some more..

go back and check on it again 10 mins later.. there is a hole in the container thing that that the TV dinner is in so I pull it out put it all on a plate and at this point of the only that wasn’t done all the way was the mashed potatoes so I put it in the microwave for 2 mins.. everything is good. I bring the food to Tyler in the living room and he starts eating his sides first..

then he goes to eat his damn chicken and he looks at me and just had this weird look on his face and says “what the *** is this!?” And I looked at it and said “I don’t know” and he looks at me “babe it looks like a Chicken foot” so me being me I automatically turn my flashlight on and what do you know it’s a *** chicken foot in his food!!!What the *** Hungry Man!!!!

Review about: Hungry Man Frozen Dinners Frozen Meal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Oooooh lordy that's some nasty {{Redacted}}. Nasty

That is .... excuse me .... AWESOME .

Really exemplifies the old statement "parts is parts".

Thanks for brightening my day ; and always ask yourself : "How hungry are you ?"

At least it's food. You're not looking for high class coming from a $3 frozen tv dinner.