love the meals .and the variety.got a classic fried chicken meal they are usually good.

dinner was nothing but bones. Two pieces where backs , the other one looked like a small breast , but it was so small. was steal hungry. Where's the meat.

frustrated consumer. Darla C. have had the same problem quite a few times. packers should do a quality checks , and make sure there is a breast piece , a leg , and a wing.

a quality product should have a good value for the public. happy customers are return costumers. company should have quality guarantees for shoppers. I DESERVE SOME SATISFACTION.

you can't open the boxes to see how they look.

we rely on the factory workers and the company to take care of are needs.we are the ones thaty by your products make us happy.

Review about: Hungry Man Frozen Dinners Classic Fried Chicken Frozen Meal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Potatoes, And the corn.

I didn't like: Chicken.

Had an Experience with Hungry Man Frozen Dinners?

Comments

Just fixed a classic fried chicken hungry man dinner and was very angry.Pitiful.

What little bit of chicken in it was nothing but bones and very little meat. And the corn was mixed in with the brownie.

Not fit to eat.Shame on you for what you charge and poor quality control.there wasn’t three pieces of chicken in it and am still hungry