Product: Hungry Man Frozen Dinners Classic Fried Chicken Frozen Meal Clear all filters (5 of 5 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
Show

Hungry Man Frozen Dinners - Will never eat again.

Me and my brother last night ate a hungry man fried chicken dinner we cooked it for the allotted time and it was the only thing we ate today we are both severely sick.
Additional Fees
Show

Hungry Man Frozen Dinners - Never seen chicken parts that look like???

Has anyone in the Hungry Man Corporation ever looked at one of these Fried Chicken TV dinners or even eaten one it's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen
#1196544

Hungry Man Frozen Dinners - Problem with HungryMan Fried Chicken

The product has chunks of chicken bones and 1 wing no other piece could I identify.I think at first just mistake, it happens but now reocurring.I enjoy the product and have tried thinking it would go back to normal but seems quality has dropped.Need to go back and make sure your quality is up to par because someone dropped the ball.
2.3
Show

Hungry Man Frozen Dinners - A pile of crusty crumbs??

Hungry Man Frozen Dinners - A pile of crusty crumbs??
Opened my fried chicken meal to reveal a pile of crusty crumbs in place of a piece of chicken. Wow!
Reply to reviews
got a classic fried chicken meal they are usually good. dinner was nothing but bones. Two pieces where backs , the other one looked like a small breast , but it was so small. was steal hungry. Where's the meat. frustrated consumer. Darla C. have had the same problem...
Jane meek

Just fixed a classic fried chicken hungry man dinner and was very angry. Pitiful. What little bit of chicken in it was nothing but bones and very little meat. And the corn wa...

I liked